PublisherFerrata Storti Foundation
MetadataShow full item record
- CD117 expression is a sensitive but nonspecific predictor of FLT3 mutation in T acute lymphoblastic leukemia and T/myeloid acute leukemia.
- Authors: Hoehn D, Medeiros LJ, Chen SS, Tian T, Jorgensen JL, Ahmed Y, Lin P
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- Lenalidomide results in a durable complete remission in acute myeloid leukemia accompanied by persistence of somatic mutations and a T-cell infiltrate in the bone marrow.
- Authors: Bansal D, Vij K, Chang GS, Miller CA, DiPersio JF, Vij R, Heath SE, Westervelt P, Welch JS, Fehniger TA
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Integrated genome-wide genotyping and gene expression profiling reveals BCL11B as a putative oncogene in acute myeloid leukemia with 14q32 aberrations.
- Authors: Abbas S, Sanders MA, Zeilemaker A, Geertsma-Kleinekoort WM, Koenders JE, Kavelaars FG, Abbas ZG, Mahamoud S, Chu IW, Hoogenboezem R, Peeters JK, van Drunen E, van Galen J, Beverloo HB, Löwenberg B, Valk PJ
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia with T Cells Expressing Chimeric Antigen Receptors Directed to C-type Lectin-like Molecule 1.
- Authors: Tashiro H, Sauer T, Shum T, Parikh K, Mamonkin M, Omer B, Rouce RH, Lulla P, Rooney CM, Gottschalk S, Brenner MK
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 6
- [Acute lymphoblastic leukemia with T + PH1 monocytosis: a case report].
- Authors: Braham Jmili N, Sendi H, Khelif A
- Issue date: 2011 Jul-Aug