Radiographic Imaging in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease: A Claims Analysis
JournalInternational Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA retrospective healthcare administrative claims analysis examining abdominal imaging scans occurring from January 1, 2014, through June 30, 2017, was conducted using the IBM MarketScan® commercial and Medicare supplemental databases. Patients in the United States who were at least 18 years old and had at least 1 inpatient claim or 2 outpatient claims (with different dates of service) with an ADPKD diagnosis code, as defined by the International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-9-CM codes 753.12 [polycystic kidney, unspecified type] and 753.13 [polycystic kidney, autosomal dominant] and/or Tenth Revision (ICD-10-CM codes Q61.2 [polycystic kidney, adult type] and Q61.3 [polycystic kidney, unspecified]) were included.
Rights/Terms© 2021 Sanon Aigbogun et al.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15700
- Excess healthcare costs in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease by renal dysfunction stage.
- Authors: Gagnon-Sanschagrin P, Liang Y, Sanon M, Oberdhan D, Guérin A, Cloutier M
- Issue date: 2021 Jan-Dec
- Medical resource utilization and costs associated with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease in the USA: a retrospective matched cohort analysis of private insurer data.
- Authors: Knight T, Schaefer C, Krasa H, Oberdhan D, Chapman A, Perrone RD
- Issue date: 2015
- Hospital-based inpatient resource utilization associated with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease in the US.
- Authors: Blanchette CM, Craver C, Belk KW, Lubeck DP, Rossetti S, Gutierrez B
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Progression of autosomal dominant kidney disease: measurement of the stage transitions of chronic kidney disease.
- Authors: Blanchette CM, Liang C, Lubeck DP, Newsome B, Rossetti S, Gu X, Gutierrez B, Lin ND
- Issue date: 2015
- Regional variations in prevalence and severity of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease in the United States.
- Authors: Willey C, Gauthier-Loiselle M, Cloutier M, Shi S, Maitland J, Stellhorn R, Aigbogun MS
- Issue date: 2021 Jul