Commentary: The stand-alone Cox maze procedure: Bad marketing or lack of clinical interest?
JournalJournal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
MetadataShow full item record
- Comparison of the stand-alone Cox-Maze IV procedure to the concomitant Cox-Maze IV and mitral valve procedure for atrial fibrillation.
- Authors: Lawrance CP, Henn MC, Miller JR, Sinn LA, Schuessler RB, Damiano RJ Jr
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- A systematic review of minimally invasive surgical treatment for atrial fibrillation: a comparison of the Cox-Maze procedure, beating-heart epicardial ablation, and the hybrid procedure on safety and efficacy.
- Authors: Je HG, Shuman DJ, Ad N
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- A Minimally Invasive Stand-alone Cox-Maze Procedure Is as Effective as Median Sternotomy Approach.
- Authors: Schill MR, Sinn LA, Greenberg JW, Henn MC, Lancaster TS, Schuessler RB, Maniar HS, Damiano RJ Jr
- Issue date: 2017 May/Jun
- Minimally Invasive Stand-Alone Cox Maze Procedure for Persistent and Long-Standing Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: Perioperative Safety and 5-Year Outcomes.
- Authors: Ad N, Holmes SD, Friehling T
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Minimally invasive stand-alone Cox-maze procedure for patients with nonparoxysmal atrial fibrillation.
- Authors: Ad N, Henry L, Friehling T, Wish M, Holmes SD
- Issue date: 2013 Sep