Addressing Children's Exposure to Violence and the Role of Health Care
JournalJAMA Network Open
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15652
- The effect of primary care interventions on children's media viewing habits and exposure to violence.
- Authors: Aragon Neely J, Hudnut-Beumler J, White Webb M, Chavis A, Dietrich MS, Bickman L, Scholer SJ
- Issue date: 2013 Nov-Dec
- Explaining the accumulation of victimization in vulnerable children: Interpersonal violence among children traumatized by war and disaster in a children's home in Sri Lanka.
- Authors: Rajan V, Neuner F, Catani C
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 1
- Breaking the Intergenerational Cycle: Partner Violence, Child-Parent Attachment, and Children's Aggressive Behaviors.
- Authors: Juan SC, Washington HM, Kurlychek MC
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Children who witness violence, and parent report of children's behavior.
- Authors: Augustyn M, Frank DA, Posner M, Zuckerman B
- Issue date: 2002 Aug
- Children's exposure to intimate partner violence: an overview.
- Authors: McTavish JR, MacGregor JC, Wathen CN, MacMillan HL
- Issue date: 2016 Oct