In-Hospital Mortality in a Cohort of Hospitalized Pregnant and Nonpregnant Patients With COVID-19
AuthorPineles, Beth L
Goodman, Katherine E
O'Hara, Lyndsay M
Magder, Laurence S
Baghdadi, Jonathan D
Parchem, Jacqueline G
Harris, Anthony D
JournalAnnals of Internal Medicine
PublisherAmerican College of Physicians
MetadataShow full item record
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes of Childbearing-Age Women With COVID-19 in Wuhan: Retrospective, Single-Center Study.
- Authors: Wei L, Gao X, Chen S, Zeng W, Wu J, Lin X, Zhang H, Mwamaka Sharifu L, Chen L, Feng L, Wang S
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 24
- Pregnant women with severe or critical coronavirus disease 2019 have increased composite morbidity compared with nonpregnant matched controls.
- Authors: DeBolt CA, Bianco A, Limaye MA, Silverstein J, Penfield CA, Roman AS, Rosenberg HM, Ferrara L, Lambert C, Khoury R, Bernstein PS, Burd J, Berghella V, Kaplowitz E, Overbey JR, Stone J
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Clinical characteristics and laboratory results of pregnant women with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China.
- Authors: Wang Z, Wang Z, Xiong G
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Neonatal outcome in 29 pregnant women with COVID-19: A retrospective study in Wuhan, China.
- Authors: Wu YT, Liu J, Xu JJ, Chen YF, Yang W, Chen Y, Li C, Wang Y, Liu H, Zhang C, Jiang L, Qian ZX, Kawai A, Mol BW, Dennis CL, Xiong GP, Cheng BH, Yang J, Huang HF
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- The risk of clinical complications and death among pregnant women with COVID-19 in the Cerner COVID-19 cohort: a retrospective analysis.
- Authors: Qeadan F, Mensah NA, Tingey B, Stanford JB
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 16