In-Hospital Mortality in a Cohort of Hospitalized Pregnant and Nonpregnant Patients With COVID-19
AuthorPineles, Beth L
Goodman, Katherine E
O'Hara, Lyndsay M
Magder, Laurence S
Baghdadi, Jonathan D
Parchem, Jacqueline G
Harris, Anthony D
JournalAnnals of Internal Medicine
PublisherAmerican College of Physicians
MetadataShow full item record
- Characteristics and outcomes of COVID-19 pneumonia in pregnancy compared with infected nonpregnant women.
- Authors: Vizheh M, Muhidin S, Aghajani F, Maleki Z, Bagheri F, Hosamirudsari H, Aleyasin A, Tehranian A
- Issue date: 2021 Jun
- Pregnant women with SARS-CoV-2 infection are at higher risk of death and pneumonia: propensity score matched analysis of a nationwide prospective cohort (COV19Mx).
- Authors: Martinez-Portilla RJ, Sotiriadis A, Chatzakis C, Torres-Torres J, Espino Y Sosa S, Sandoval-Mandujano K, Castro-Bernabe DA, Medina-Jimenez V, Monarrez-Martin JC, Figueras F, Poon LC
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Characteristics of Women of Reproductive Age with Laboratory-Confirmed SARS-CoV-2 Infection by Pregnancy Status - United States, January 22-June 7, 2020.
- Authors: Ellington S, Strid P, Tong VT, Woodworth K, Galang RR, Zambrano LD, Nahabedian J, Anderson K, Gilboa SM
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 26
- Characteristics and Outcomes of Women With COVID-19 Giving Birth at US Academic Centers During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Authors: Chinn J, Sedighim S, Kirby KA, Hohmann S, Hameed AB, Jolley J, Nguyen NT
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 2
- Pregnancy and COVID-19.
- Authors: McSpedon C
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 1