PublisherFrontiers Media S.A.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15641
- Resting-state connectivity after visuo-motor skill learning is inversely associated with offline consolidation in Parkinson's disease and healthy controls.
- Authors: Manuel AL, Nicastro N, Schnider A, Guggisberg AG
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- A Single Bout of Aerobic Exercise Improves Motor Skill Consolidation in Parkinson's Disease.
- Authors: Steib S, Wanner P, Adler W, Winkler J, Klucken J, Pfeifer K
- Issue date: 2018
- Offline consolidation in implicit sequence learning.
- Authors: Meier B, Cock J
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Offline improvement during motor sequence learning is not restricted to developing motor chunks.
- Authors: Wright DL, Rhee JH, Vaculin A
- Issue date: 2010 Sep-Oct
- The Structural Relationship Between Two Motor Sequences Practiced Close in Time Impacts Offline Facilitation.
- Authors: Handa A, Rhee J, Wright DL
- Issue date: 2016