Call to Action on the Categorization of Sex, Gender, Race and Ethnicity in Surgical Research
Zakrison, Tanya L
Haut, Elliott R
Hoofnagle, Mark H
Richardson, Joseph B
Santos, Ariel P
JournalJournal of the American College of Surgeons
MetadataShow full item record
- Reporting and analyses of sex/gender and race/ethnicity in randomized controlled trials of interventions published in the highest-ranking anesthesiology journals.
- Authors: Begic D, Janda-Martinac C, Vrdoljak M, Puljak L
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Changes in reporting of race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, and age over 10 years.
- Authors: Brahan D, Bauchner H
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Trends in In-hospital Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Mortality by Gender and Race/Ethnicity --1998-2015: Why Do the Differences Remain?
- Authors: Becker ER, Granzotti AM
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- The difficult medical emergency call: A register-based study of predictors and outcomes.
- Authors: Møller TP, Kjærulff TM, Viereck S, Østergaard D, Folke F, Ersbøll AK, Lippert FK
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 1
- Differential environmental exposure among non-Indigenous Canadians as a function of sex/gender and race/ethnicity variables: a scoping review.
- Authors: Chakravartty D, Wiseman CL, Cole DC
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 21