Call to Action on the Categorization of Sex, Gender, Race and Ethnicity in Surgical Research
Zakrison, Tanya L
Haut, Elliott R
Hoofnagle, Mark H
Richardson, Joseph B
Santos, Ariel P
JournalJournal of the American College of Surgeons
MetadataShow full item record
- Time to take critical race theory seriously: moving beyond a colour-blind gender lens in global health.
- Authors: Yam EA, Silva M, Ranganathan M, White J, Hope TM, Ford CL
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- Sex and gender inclusion, analysis, and reporting in anaesthesia research.
- Authors: Leslie K, Kasza J
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Transforming race-based health research in Canada.
- Authors: Datta G, Siddiqi A, Lofters A
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 18
- Fairness to all: gender and sex in scientific reporting.
- Authors: Leopold SS, Beadling L, Dobbs MB, Gebhardt MC, Lotke PA, Manner PA, Rimnac CM, Wongworawat MD
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Taking race out of neuroscience too.
- Authors: Cubelli R, Della Sala S
- Issue date: 2018 Feb