Genome Sequence and Methylation Pattern of Haloterrigena salifodinae BOL5-1, an Extremely Halophilic Archaeon from a Bolivian Salt Mine
Anton, Brian P
DasSarma, Satyajit L
von Ehrenheim, Hedvig A L
Martinez, Fabiana L
Roberts, Richard J
JournalMicrobiology Resource Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe halophilic archaeon Haloterrigena salifodinae BOL5-1 was isolated from a Bolivian salt mine and sequenced using single-molecule real-time sequencing. The GC-rich genome was 5.1 Mbp, with a 4.2-Mbp chromosome and 5 plasmids ranging from 96 to 281 kbp. The genome annotation was incorporated into HaloWeb (https://halo.umbc.edu), and the methylation patterns were incorporated into REBASE (http://tools.neb.com/genomes/view.php?seq_id=99167&list=1).
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2021 DasSarma et al.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15635
- Genome Sequences and Methylation Patterns of Natrinema versiforme BOL5-4 and Natrinema pallidum BOL6-1, Two Extremely Halophilic Archaea from a Bolivian Salt Mine.
- Authors: DasSarma P, Anton BP, DasSarma SL, Martinez FL, Guzman D, Roberts RJ, DasSarma S
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 15
- Genome Sequence of <i>Salarchaeum</i> sp. Strain JOR-1, an Extremely Halophilic Archaeon from the Dead Sea.
- Authors: Anton BP, DasSarma P, Martinez FL, DasSarma SL, Al Madadha M, Roberts RJ, DasSarma S
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 30
- Draft genome sequence of Halopiger salifodinae KCY07-B2(T), an extremly halophilic archaeon isolated from a salt mine.
- Authors: Zhang WY, Hu J, Pan J, Sun C, Wu M, Xu XW
- Issue date: 2015
- Methylomes of Two Extremely Halophilic <i>Archaea</i> Species, Haloarcula marismortui and Haloferax mediterranei.
- Authors: DasSarma S, Fomenkov A, DasSarma SL, Vincze T, DasSarma P, Roberts RJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 3
- Haloterrigena salifodinae sp. nov., an extremely halophilic archaeon isolated from a subterranean rock salt.
- Authors: Chen S, Xu Y, Sun S, Chen F
- Issue date: 2019 Sep