JournalTrauma Surgery & Acute Care Open
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15551
- Challenges encountered and lessons learnt from venous injuries at Sri Lankan combat theatres.
- Authors: Ratnayake AS, Samarasinghe B, Bala M
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- The Conundrum of Popliteal Vein Repair in Combined Arterial and Venous Injury Revisited.
- Authors: Ratnayake A, Bala M, Worlton TJ
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Associated venous injury significantly complicates presentation, management, and outcomes of axillosubclavian arterial trauma.
- Authors: Kalish J, Nguyen T, Hamburg N, Eberhardt R, Rybin D, Doros G, Farber A
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- [Factors affecting the morbidity and mortality of surgical management of vascular gunshot injuries: missed arterial injury and disregarded vein repair].
- Authors: Küçükarslan N, Oz BS, Ozal E, Yildirim V, Tatar H
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- Eliminating arterial injury during central venous catheterization using manometry.
- Authors: Ezaru CS, Mangione MP, Oravitz TM, Ibinson JW, Bjerke RJ
- Issue date: 2009 Jul