PCOS and Inositols: Controversial Results and Necessary Clarifications. Basic Differences Between D-Chiro and Myo-Inositol
Harrath, Abdel Halim
Alwasel, Saleh H
Kamenov, Zdravko A
Laganà, Antonio Simone
JournalFrontiers in Endocrinology
PublisherFrontiers Media S.A.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15514
- Relationships of plasma C-peptide and gender to the urinary excretion of inositols in older people.
- Authors: Campbell WW, Ostlund RE Jr, Joseph LJ, Farrell PA, Evans WJ
- Issue date: 2001 Jan
- Synthesis and Ca(2+)-release activity of D- and L-myo-inositol 2,4,5-trisphosphate and D- and L-chiro-inositol 1,3,4-trisphosphate.
- Authors: Tegge W, Denis GV, Ballou CE
- Issue date: 1991 Sep 18
- Comparison between effects of myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol on ovarian function and metabolic factors in women with PCOS.
- Authors: Pizzo A, Laganà AS, Barbaro L
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- The Combined therapy myo-inositol plus D-Chiro-inositol, in a physiological ratio, reduces the cardiovascular risk by improving the lipid profile in PCOS patients.
- Authors: Minozzi M, Nordio M, Pajalich R
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- The inositols and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Authors: Kalra B, Kalra S, Sharma JB
- Issue date: 2016 Sep-Oct