A Novel Use of Noninvasive Registered Electrocardiographic Imaging Map for Localization of VT and PVC
JournalJACC: Case Reports
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA 33-year-old woman presented with sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia (VT). The 12-lead electrocardiogram, 3-dimensional (3D) picture of chest electrodes, and cardiac magnetic resonance were used to create a noninvasive 3D electrocardiographic imaging map to identify the most likely site of VT origin. This map was integrated with a 3D mapping system to aid in VT ablation. (Level of Difficulty: Advanced.)
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15438
- Prevalence and characteristics of idiopathic outflow tract tachycardia with QRS alteration following catheter ablation requiring additional radiofrequency ablation at a different point in the outflow tract.
- Authors: Tada H, Hiratsuji T, Naito S, Kurosaki K, Ueda M, Ito S, Shinbo G, Hoshizaki H, Oshima S, Nogami A, Taniguchi K
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- Noncontact mapping to guide ablation of right ventricular outflow tract arrhythmias.
- Authors: Zhang F, Yang B, Chen H, Ju W, Kojodjojo P, Cao K, Chen M
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Predicting value of coupling interval variability in determining the origin of ventricular premature contractions with V3 transition.
- Authors: Celikyurt U, Agir A, Karauzum I, Karauzum K, Sahin T, Vural A
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Electrocardiographic features, mapping and ablation of idiopathic outflow tract ventricular arrhythmias.
- Authors: Lavalle C, Mariani MV, Piro A, Straito M, Severino P, Della Rocca DG, Forleo GB, Romero J, Di Biase L, Fedele F
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Differentiating the origin of outflow tract ventricular arrhythmia using a simple, novel approach.
- Authors: Efimova E, Dinov B, Acou WJ, Schirripa V, Kornej J, Kosiuk J, Rolf S, Sommer P, Richter S, Bollmann A, Hindricks G, Arya A
- Issue date: 2015 Jul