Nursing home visitation restrictions during COVID-19-Balancing compassion and safety
JournalAmerican Journal of Infection Control
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15200
- Evaluating Perspectives of Relatives of Nursing Home Residents on the Nursing Home Visiting Restrictions During the COVID-19 Crisis: A Dutch Cross-Sectional Survey Study.
- Authors: Wammes JD, Kolk MSc D, van den Besselaar Md JH, MacNeil-Vroomen PhD JL, Buurman-van Es Rn BM, van Rijn PhD M
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Full PPE in the nursing home.
- Authors: Levine JM
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Allowing Visitors Back in the Nursing Home During the COVID-19 Crisis: A Dutch National Study Into First Experiences and Impact on Well-Being.
- Authors: Verbeek H, Gerritsen DL, Backhaus R, de Boer BS, Koopmans RTCM, Hamers JPH
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Associations of BNT162b2 vaccination with SARS-CoV-2 infection and hospital admission and death with covid-19 in nursing homes and healthcare workers in Catalonia: prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Cabezas C, Coma E, Mora-Fernandez N, Li X, Martinez-Marcos M, Fina F, Fabregas M, Hermosilla E, Jover A, Contel JC, Lejardi Y, Enfedaque B, Argimon JM, Medina-Peralta M, Prieto-Alhambra D
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 18
- The Rights of Elders in Ireland during COVID-19.
- Authors: Ó Cathaoir K, Gundersby Rognlien I
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 4