Patient and stakeholder engagement learnings: PREP-IT as a case study
Love, T Rosie
Slobogean, Gerard P
Perfetto, Eleanor M
O'Hara, Nathan N
Mullins, C Daniel
JournalJournal of Comparative Effectiveness Research
PublisherFuture Medicine Ltd.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15132
- A Multilevel Approach to Stakeholder Engagement in the Formulation of a Clinical Data Research Network.
- Authors: Boyer AP, Fair AM, Joosten YA, Dolor RJ, Williams NA, Sherden L, Stallings S, Smoot DT, Wilkins CH
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Unanticipated Therapeutic Value of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Stakeholder Engagement Project for Homebound Older Adults.
- Authors: Sheehan OC, Ritchie CS, Garrett SB, Harrison KL, Mickler A, Eaton England AL, Sharma Basyal P, Garrigues SK, Leff B
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Practical Guidance for Involving Stakeholders in Health Research.
- Authors: Concannon TW, Grant S, Welch V, Petkovic J, Selby J, Crowe S, Synnot A, Greer-Smith R, Mayo-Wilson E, Tambor E, Tugwell P, Multi Stakeholder Engagement (MuSE) Consortium.
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Operationalizing Stakeholder Engagement Through the Stakeholder-Centric Engagement Charter (SCEC).
- Authors: Martínez J, Piersol CV, Lucas K, Leland NE
- Issue date: 2022 Apr
- Patient and Other Stakeholder Engagement in Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Funded Studies of Patients with Kidney Diseases.
- Authors: Cukor D, Cohen LM, Cope EL, Ghahramani N, Hedayati SS, Hynes DM, Shah VO, Tentori F, Unruh M, Bobelu J, Cohen S, Dember LM, Faber T, Fischer MJ, Gallardo R, Germain MJ, Ghahate D, Grote N, Hartwell L, Heagerty P, Kimmel PL, Kutner N, Lawson S, Marr L, Nelson RG, Porter AC, Sandy P, Struminger BB, Subramanian L, Weisbord S, Young B, Mehrotra R
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 7