Toward Modified Impact Inventory Tables to Facilitate Patient-Centered Value Assessment
MetadataShow full item record
Keywordmodified impact inventory tables
Patient Outcome Assessment
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15126
- Value Based Care and Patient-Centered Care: Divergent or Complementary?
- Authors: Tseng EK, Hicks LK
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Patient-centered feedback on the results of personality testing increases early engagement in residential substance use disorder treatment: a pilot randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Blonigen DM, Timko C, Jacob T, Moos RH
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 14
- Assessment of family-centered care policies and practices for pediatric patients in nine US emergency departments.
- Authors: Eckle N, MacLean SL
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- Medical student socio-demographic characteristics and attitudes toward patient centered care: do race, socioeconomic status and gender matter? A report from the Medical Student CHANGES study.
- Authors: Hardeman RR, Burgess D, Phelan S, Yeazel M, Nelson D, van Ryn M
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Teaching residents to put patients first: creation and evaluation of a comprehensive curriculum in patient-centered communication.
- Authors: Wild D, Nawaz H, Ullah S, Via C, Vance W, Petraro P
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 19