Toward Modified Impact Inventory Tables to Facilitate Patient-Centered Value Assessment
MetadataShow full item record
Keywordmodified impact inventory tables
Patient Outcome Assessment
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15126
- Value Based Care and Patient-Centered Care: Divergent or Complementary?
- Authors: Tseng EK, Hicks LK
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Medical student socio-demographic characteristics and attitudes toward patient centered care: do race, socioeconomic status and gender matter? A report from the Medical Student CHANGES study.
- Authors: Hardeman RR, Burgess D, Phelan S, Yeazel M, Nelson D, van Ryn M
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Implementation of a Person-Centered Medical Care Model in a Skilled Nursing Facility: A Pilot Evaluation.
- Authors: Abrahamson K, Myers J, Nazir A
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 1
- Teaching residents to put patients first: creation and evaluation of a comprehensive curriculum in patient-centered communication.
- Authors: Wild D, Nawaz H, Ullah S, Via C, Vance W, Petraro P
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 19
- Achieving Value in Primary Care: The Primary Care Value Model.
- Authors: Rollow W, Cucchiara P
- Issue date: 2016 Mar