Introduction of the Surgical Providers Assessment and Response to Climate Change (SPARC2) Tool: One Small Step Toward Reducing the Carbon Footprint of Surgical Care
Harris, Mark J
Malone, Debra L
Traynor, Michael D
Wong, Evan G
Kushner, Adam L
JournalAnnals of Surgery
PublisherWolters Kluwer Health
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15039
- Ethiopia sets impressive carbon reduction target.
- Authors: Devi S
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 4
- Natural gas: Should fracking stop?
- Authors: Howarth RW, Ingraffea A, Engelder T
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 14
- Preliminary assessment of the potential for, and limitations to, terrestrial negative emission technologies in the UK.
- Authors: Smith P, Haszeldine RS, Smith SM
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 9
- Questioning economic growth.
- Authors: Victor P
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 18
- China's increasingly positive and active stance on climate change.
- Authors: Wang Y, Gosens J, Wang H, Hao Z
- Issue date: 2011 Apr 1