AuthorQuakyi, Nana Kofi
Agyemang Asante, Nana Ama
Nartey, Yvonne Ayerki
Sam-Agudu, Nadia Adjoa
JournalBMJ Global Health
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15037
- The COVID-19 exit strategy-why we need to aim low.
- Authors: The Lancet Infectious Diseases
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- COVID-19 evolution during the pandemic - Implications of new SARS-CoV-2 variants on disease control and public health policies.
- Authors: van Oosterhout C, Hall N, Ly H, Tyler KM
- Issue date: 2021 Dec
- The Coronavirus Pandemic 1 Year On-What Went Wrong?
- Authors: Gostin LO
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 23
- Should the UK vaccinate children and adolescents against covid-19?
- Authors: Saxena S, Skirrow H, Wighton K
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 23
- Mass infection is not an option: we must do more to protect our young.
- Authors: Gurdasani D, Drury J, Greenhalgh T, Griffin S, Haque Z, Hyde Z, Katzourakis A, McKee M, Michie S, Pagel C, Reicher S, Roberts A, West R, Yates C, Ziauddeen H
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 24