AuthorQuakyi, Nana Kofi
Agyemang Asante, Nana Ama
Nartey, Yvonne Ayerki
Sam-Agudu, Nadia Adjoa
JournalBMJ Global Health
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15037
- The COVID-19 exit strategy-why we need to aim low.
- Authors: The Lancet Infectious Diseases
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- COVID-19 evolution during the pandemic - Implications of new SARS-CoV-2 variants on disease control and public health policies.
- Authors: van Oosterhout C, Hall N, Ly H, Tyler KM
- Issue date: 2021 Dec
- The Coronavirus Pandemic 1 Year On-What Went Wrong?
- Authors: Gostin LO
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 23
- Rationing of Civilian Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccines While Supplies Are Limited.
- Authors: Zimmerman RK, South-Paul JE, Poland GA
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 9
- How many COVID deaths are acceptable in a post-pandemic world?
- Authors: Mallapaty S
- Issue date: 2021 May