Editorial: Causes of Oocyte Aneuploidy and Infertility in Advanced Maternal Age and Emerging Therapeutic Approaches
JournalFrontiers in Endocrinology
PublisherFrontiers Media S.A.
MetadataShow full item record
Keywordadvanced maternal age
preimplantation genetic testing
reactive oxygen species
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15028
- Maternal aging and chromosomal abnormalities: new data drawn from in vitro unfertilized human oocytes.
- Authors: Pellestor F, Andréo B, Arnal F, Humeau C, Demaille J
- Issue date: 2003 Feb
- The incidence and origin of segmental aneuploidy in human oocytes and preimplantation embryos.
- Authors: Babariya D, Fragouli E, Alfarawati S, Spath K, Wells D
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- Karyotyping of human metaphase II oocytes by multifluor fluorescence in situ hybridization.
- Authors: Clyde JM, Hogg JE, Rutherford AJ, Picton HM
- Issue date: 2003 Oct
- Aneuploidy in older women. Higher rates of aneuploidy in oocytes from older women.
- Authors: Angell RR
- Issue date: 1994 Jul
- Evidence for maternal predisposition to chromosome aneuploidy in multiple oocytes of some in vitro fertilization patients.
- Authors: Zenzes MT, Wang P, Casper RF
- Issue date: 1992 Jan