PublisherWolters Kluwer Health
MetadataShow full item record
- Stroke Neurologist's Perspective on the New Endovascular Trials.
- Authors: Grotta JC, Hacke W
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Outcome Evaluation of Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients Treated with Endovascular Thrombectomy: A Single-Institution Experience in the Era of Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Authors: Sarzetto F, Gupta S, Alotaibi NM, Howard P, da Costa L, Heyn C, Maralani PJ, Guha D, Swartz RH, Boyle K, Yang VXD
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Endovascular Thrombectomy for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Meta-analysis.
- Authors: Badhiwala JH, Nassiri F, Alhazzani W, Selim MH, Farrokhyar F, Spears J, Kulkarni AV, Singh S, Alqahtani A, Rochwerg B, Alshahrani M, Murty NK, Alhazzani A, Yarascavitch B, Reddy K, Zaidat OO, Almenawer SA
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 3
- [Endovascular therapy in the treatment of acute ischemic stroke: what the cardiologist should know].
- Authors: Vellieux G, Evrard S, Guedin P, Lapergue B
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Nomogram to Predict Mortality of Endovascular Thrombectomy for Ischemic Stroke Despite Successful Recanalization.
- Authors: Zhang X, Yuan K, Wang H, Gong P, Jiang T, Xie Y, Sheng L, Liu D, Liu X, Xu G
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 4