JournalJournal of Women's Health (2002)
PublisherMary Ann Liebert Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
- Sex Differences in Causes of Death After Stroke: Evidence from a National, Prospective Registry.
- Authors: Phan HT, Gall S, Blizzard CL, Lannin NA, Thrift AG, Anderson CS, Kim J, Grimley R, Castley HC, Kilkenny MF, Cadilhac DA
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Sex Differences in Care and Long-Term Mortality After Stroke: Australian Stroke Clinical Registry.
- Authors: Phan HT, Gall SL, Blizzard CL, Lannin NA, Thrift AG, Anderson CS, Kim J, Grimley R, Castley HC, Hand P, Cadilhac DA
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Gender differences in characteristics, management and outcome at discharge and three months after stroke in a national acute stroke registry.
- Authors: Koton S, Telman G, Kimiagar I, Tanne D, NASIS Investigators.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 9
- Sex-related differences of acute stroke unit care: results from the Austrian stroke unit registry.
- Authors: Gattringer T, Ferrari J, Knoflach M, Seyfang L, Horner S, Niederkorn K, Culea V, Beitzke M, Lang W, Enzinger C, Fazekas F
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Female Sex Is a Risk Modifier Rather Than a Risk Factor for Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation: Should We Use a CHA<sub>2</sub>DS<sub>2</sub>-VA Score Rather Than CHA<sub>2</sub>DS<sub>2</sub>-VASc?
- Authors: Nielsen PB, Skjøth F, Overvad TF, Larsen TB, Lip GYH
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 20