COVID-19 information in news media: room for greater transparency
JournalBMJ Evidence-Based Medicine
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14967
- Conversations and Medical News Frames on Twitter: Infodemiological Study on COVID-19 in South Korea.
- Authors: Park HW, Park S, Chong M
- Issue date: 2020 May 5
- Health Communication Through News Media During the Early Stage of the COVID-19 Outbreak in China: Digital Topic Modeling Approach.
- Authors: Liu Q, Zheng Z, Zheng J, Chen Q, Liu G, Chen S, Chu B, Zhu H, Akinwunmi B, Huang J, Zhang CJP, Ming WK
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 28
- Factors Driving Citizen Engagement With Government TikTok Accounts During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Model Development and Analysis.
- Authors: Chen Q, Min C, Zhang W, Ma X, Evans R
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 4
- Characterizing Weibo Social Media Posts From Wuhan, China During the Early Stages of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Qualitative Content Analysis.
- Authors: Xu Q, Shen Z, Shah N, Cuomo R, Cai M, Brown M, Li J, Mackey T
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 7
- Comparing News Articles and Tweets About COVID-19 in Brazil: Sentiment Analysis and Topic Modeling Approach.
- Authors: de Melo T, Figueiredo CMS
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 10