Regulatory B10 Cells Increase after Rituximab Therapy but Not after Conventional Immunosuppression in Patients with Pemphigus.
Streilein, Robert D
Tedder, Thomas F
Hall, Russell P
JournalJournal of Investigative Dermatology
PublisherElsevier B. V.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14733
- Treatment of Pemphigus Vulgaris and Foliaceus with Adjuvant Rituximab Compared to Immunosuppression Alone: Real-Life Experience.
- Authors: Snast I, Spitzer L, Hodak E, Levi A, Mimouni D, Leshem YA
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 5
- Decreased level of interleukin-10-producing B cells in patients with pemphigus but not in patients with pemphigoid.
- Authors: Kabuto M, Fujimoto N, Takahashi T, Tanaka T
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Rituximab in the management of juvenile pemphigus foliaceus.
- Authors: Loh TY, Paravar T
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 15
- Relevance of rituximab therapy in pemphigus vulgaris: analysis of current data and the immunologic basis for its observed responses.
- Authors: Feldman RJ, Ahmed AR
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Assessment of the Effects of Rituximab Monotherapy on Different Subsets of Circulating T-Regulatory Cells and Clinical Disease Severity in Severe Pemphigus Vulgaris.
- Authors: Bhattacharjee R, De D, Handa S, Minz RW, Saikia B, Joshi N
- Issue date: 2016