Regulatory B10 Cells Increase after Rituximab Therapy but Not after Conventional Immunosuppression in Patients with Pemphigus.
Streilein, Robert D
Tedder, Thomas F
Hall, Russell P
JournalJournal of Investigative Dermatology
PublisherElsevier B. V.
MetadataShow full item record
- Low-dose rituximab and concurrent adjuvant therapy for pemphigus: Protocol and single-centre long-term review of nine patients.
- Authors: Robinson AJ, Vu M, Unglik GA, Varigos GA, Scardamaglia L
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Role of B cells in immune-mediated dermatoses.
- Authors: Wang WM, Guo L, Jin HZ
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Decreased level of interleukin-10-producing B cells in patients with pemphigus but not in patients with pemphigoid.
- Authors: Kabuto M, Fujimoto N, Takahashi T, Tanaka T
- Issue date: 2017 May
- [Effectiveness and safety of rituximab in pemphigus vulgaris].
- Authors: Alonso Sánchez A, García Rodríguez S, López Avila A, Rabell Iñigo S
- Issue date: 2010 Mar-Apr
- [Therapy of pemphigus].
- Authors: van Beek N, Zillikens D, Schmidt E
- Issue date: 2019 Apr