Viral therapies for glioblastoma and high-grade gliomas in adults: a systematic review.
PublisherAmerican Association of Neurological Surgeons
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14695
- Against the Resilience of High-Grade Gliomas: Gene Therapies (Part II).
- Authors: Giotta Lucifero A, Luzzi S
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 23
- Gene therapies for high-grade gliomas: from the bench to the bedside.
- Authors: Giotta Lucifero A, Luzzi S, Brambilla I, Guarracino C, Mosconi M, Foiadelli T, Savasta S
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 30
- Anti-angiogenic therapy for high-grade glioma.
- Authors: Ameratunga M, Pavlakis N, Wheeler H, Grant R, Simes J, Khasraw M
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 22
- Antiangiogenic therapy for high-grade glioma.
- Authors: Khasraw M, Ameratunga MS, Grant R, Wheeler H, Pavlakis N
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 22
- Clinical trials using oncolytic viral therapy to treat adult glioblastoma: a progress report.
- Authors: Lu VM, Shah AH, Vallejo FA, Eichberg DG, Luther EM, Shah SS, Komotar RJ, Ivan ME
- Issue date: 2021 Feb