Best Practices and Considerations for Student Mental Health Screening in Schools
JournalJournal of Adolescent Health : official Publication of the Society for Adolescent Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14669
- Variability in Institutional Screening Practices Related to Collegiate Student-Athlete Mental Health.
- Authors: Kroshus E
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Psychosis screening practices in schools: A survey of school-based mental health providers.
- Authors: Kline ER, Chokran C, Rodenhiser-Hill J, Seidman LJ, Woodberry KA
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Mental health screening in schools.
- Authors: Weist MD, Rubin M, Moore E, Adelsheim S, Wrobel G
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Tuberculin skin test screening practices among US colleges and universities.
- Authors: Hennessey KA, Schulte JM, Cook L, Collins M, Onorato IM, Valway SE
- Issue date: 1998 Dec 16
- The Relationship of School Start Times, Sleep Duration and Mental Health among a Representative Sample of High School Students in Colorado, 2019.
- Authors: Neuroth LM, Ma M, Brooks-Russell A, Zhu M
- Issue date: 2021 May 26