The prevalence of anxiety and depression among healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic: An umbrella review of meta-analyses
JournalProgress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractUsing relevant keywords, data resources including PubMed, Scopus, Web of Science, Cochrane, ProQuest, Science Direct, Google Scholar and Embase were searched to obtain systematic reviews and meta-analyses reporting the prevalence of anxiety and depression among healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic from the beginning of January to the end of October 2020. The random effects model was used for meta-analysis, and the I2 index was employed to assess heterogeneity among studies. Data was analyzed using STATA 14 software.
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14636
- The prevalence of insomnia among health care workers amid the COVID-19 pandemic: An umbrella review of meta-analyses.
- Authors: Sahebi A, Abdi K, Moayedi S, Torres M, Golitaleb M
- Issue date: 2021 Oct
- Prevalence of depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder in health care workers during the COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Li Y, Scherer N, Felix L, Kuper H
- Issue date: 2021
- Prevalence of anxiety in health care professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic: A rapid systematic review (on published articles in Medline) with meta-analysis.
- Authors: Santabárbara J, Bueno-Notivol J, Lipnicki DM, Olaya B, Pérez-Moreno M, Gracia-García P, Idoiaga-Mondragon N, Ozamiz-Etxebarria N
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 20
- The prevalence of stress, anxiety and depression within front-line healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients: a systematic review and meta-regression.
- Authors: Salari N, Khazaie H, Hosseinian-Far A, Khaledi-Paveh B, Kazeminia M, Mohammadi M, Shohaimi S, Daneshkhah A, Eskandari S
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 17
- Global prevalence of mental health problems among healthcare workers during the Covid-19 pandemic: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Saragih ID, Tonapa SI, Saragih IS, Advani S, Batubara SO, Suarilah I, Lin CJ
- Issue date: 2021 Sep