Competitive Sports, the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic, and Big Ten Athletics
JournalCirculation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes
PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14627
- When can professional sport recommence safely during the COVID-19 pandemic? Risk assessment and factors to consider.
- Authors: Carmody S, Murray A, Borodina M, Gouttebarge V, Massey A
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Sports medicine leaders working with government and public health to plan a 'return-to-sport' during the COVID-19 pandemic: the UK's collaborative five-stage model for elite sport.
- Authors: Kemp S, Cowie CM, Gillett M, Higgins R, Hill J, Iqbal Z, Jackson P, Jaques R, Larkin J, Phillips G, Peirce N, Calder J
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- COVID-19 and Review of Current Recommendations for Return to Athletic Play.
- Authors: Dove J, Gage A, Kriz P, Tabaddor RR, Owens BD
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 1
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Considerations for the Competitive Athlete.
- Authors: Toresdahl BG, Asif IM
- Issue date: 2020 May/Jun
- Cardiopulmonary Considerations for High School Student-Athletes During the COVID-19 Pandemic: NFHS-AMSSM Guidance Statement.
- Authors: Drezner JA, Heinz WM, Asif IM, Batten CG, Fields KB, Raukar NP, Valentine VD, Walter KD
- Issue date: 2020 Sep/Oct