Profile of entrectinib in the treatment of ROS1-positive non-small cell lung cancer: Evidence to date
JournalHematology/ Oncology and Stem Cell Therapy
PublisherKing Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractROS proto-oncogene 1 (ROS1) encodes a type I integral membrane protein with tyrosine kinase activity and whose activating alterations are involved in the aggressiveness of several tumor types. Fusions involving ROS1 gene are present in 1-2% of lung adenocarcinomas and other solid tumors. Entrectinib, also known as RXDX-101, is a potent second-generation, multitarget oral inhibitor against NTRK1, NTRK2, NTRK3, ALK, and ROS1 with the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. Results of Phase I and II trials have led the Food and Drug Administration to grant approval to entrectinib for the treatment of patients with metastatic, ROS1-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). In this review, we will describe the biology of ROS1, as well as results of the efficacy and safety of different clinical trials evaluating entrectinib in ROS1-positive NSCLC. Copyright 2020 King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14623
- Entrectinib in ROS1 fusion-positive non-small-cell lung cancer: integrated analysis of three phase 1-2 trials.
- Authors: Drilon A, Siena S, Dziadziuszko R, Barlesi F, Krebs MG, Shaw AT, de Braud F, Rolfo C, Ahn MJ, Wolf J, Seto T, Cho BC, Patel MR, Chiu CH, John T, Goto K, Karapetis CS, Arkenau HT, Kim SW, Ohe Y, Li YC, Chae YK, Chung CH, Otterson GA, Murakami H, Lin CC, Tan DSW, Prenen H, Riehl T, Chow-Maneval E, Simmons B, Cui N, Johnson A, Eng S, Wilson TR, Doebele RC, trial investigators.
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- Entrectinib: A Review in NTRK+ Solid Tumours and ROS1+ NSCLC.
- Authors: Frampton JE
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- Updated Integrated Analysis of the Efficacy and Safety of Entrectinib in Locally Advanced or Metastatic <i>ROS1</i> Fusion-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Dziadziuszko R, Krebs MG, De Braud F, Siena S, Drilon A, Doebele RC, Patel MR, Cho BC, Liu SV, Ahn MJ, Chiu CH, Farago AF, Lin CC, Karapetis CS, Li YC, Day BM, Chen D, Wilson TR, Barlesi F
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 10
- Entrectinib for the treatment of metastatic NSCLC: safety and efficacy.
- Authors: Sartore-Bianchi A, Pizzutilo EG, Marrapese G, Tosi F, Cerea G, Siena S
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Evaluating entrectinib as a treatment option for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Lee J, Park S, Jung HA, Sun JM, Lee SH, Ahn JS, Park K, Ahn MJ
- Issue date: 2020 Nov