PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
- Ethical use of long-acting medications in the treatment of severe and persistent mental illnesses.
- Authors: Roberts LW, Geppert CM
- Issue date: 2004 May-Jun
- Development and pilot testing of a decision aid for the initiation of antipsychotic medications in persons with dementia in long-term care using a systematic approach: a study protocol.
- Authors: Malloy-Weir LJ, Kirk A
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 25
- Ethics, professionalism and fitness to practise: three concepts, not one.
- Authors: Shaw D
- Issue date: 2009 Jul 25
- Research in schizophrenia and the discontinuation of antipsychotic medications.
- Authors: Wyatt RJ
- Issue date: 1997
- Characteristics of U.S. adults taking prescription antipsychotic medications, National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2013-2018.
- Authors: Dennis JA, Gittner LS, Payne JD, Nugent K
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 1