How Much of an Advance Is the Addition of Samidorphan to Olanzapine?
JournalAmerican Journal of Psychiatry
PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association
MetadataShow full item record
Abstract[No abstract available]
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14559
- Effects of Olanzapine Combined With Samidorphan on Weight Gain in Schizophrenia: A 24-Week Phase 3 Study.
- Authors: Correll CU, Newcomer JW, Silverman B, DiPetrillo L, Graham C, Jiang Y, Du Y, Simmons A, Hopkinson C, McDonnell D, Kahn RS
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 1
- Mitigation of Olanzapine-Induced Weight Gain With Samidorphan, an Opioid Antagonist: A Randomized Double-Blind Phase 2 Study in Patients With Schizophrenia.
- Authors: Martin WF, Correll CU, Weiden PJ, Jiang Y, Pathak S, DiPetrillo L, Silverman BL, Ehrich EW
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 1
- Pharmacokinetics and Short-term Safety of ALKS 3831, a Fixed-dose Combination of Olanzapine and Samidorphan, in Adult Subjects with Schizophrenia.
- Authors: Sun L, McDonnell D, von Moltke L
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Samidorphan mitigates olanzapine-induced weight gain and metabolic dysfunction in rats and non-human primates.
- Authors: Cunningham JI, Eyerman DJ, Todtenkopf MS, Dean RL, Deaver DR, Sanchez C, Namchuk M
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled proof of concept study to evaluate samidorphan in the prevention of olanzapine-induced weight gain in healthy volunteers.
- Authors: Silverman BL, Martin W, Memisoglu A, DiPetrillo L, Correll CU, Kane JM
- Issue date: 2018 May