Safety and efficacy of CAR T cells in a patient with lymphoma and a coexisting autoimmune neuropathy
PublisherAmerican Society of Hematology
MetadataShow full item record
CAR T cells
Lymphoma, Large B-Cell, Diffuse--therapy
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14541
- Efficacy and toxicity for CD22/CD19 chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy in patients with relapsed/refractory aggressive B-cell lymphoma involving the gastrointestinal tract.
- Authors: Zeng C, Cheng J, Li T, Huang J, Li C, Jiang L, Wang J, Chen L, Mao X, Zhu L, Lou Y, Zhou J, Zhou X
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Efficiency and safety of autologous chimeric antigen receptor T-cells therapy used for patients with lymphoma: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Cao G, Lei L, Zhu X
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy for the treatment of aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas: efficacy, toxicity, and comparative chimeric antigen receptor products.
- Authors: Hunter BD, Rogalski M, Jacobson CA
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Third-generation anti-CD19 chimeric antigen receptor T-cells incorporating a TLR2 domain for relapsed or refractory B-cell lymphoma: a phase I clinical trial protocol (ENABLE).
- Authors: George P, Dasyam N, Giunti G, Mester B, Bauer E, Andrews B, Perera T, Ostapowicz T, Frampton C, Li P, Ritchie D, Bollard CM, Hermans IF, Weinkove R
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 9
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor-Engineered T Cell Therapy in Lymphoma.
- Authors: Strati P, Neelapu SS
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 27