JournalTrauma Surgery & Acute Care Open
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
- Liver trauma in 446 patients.
- Authors: Krige JE, Bornman PC, Terblanche J
- Issue date: 1997 Feb
- [Gunshot and stab wounds in Germany--epidemiology and outcome: analysis from the TraumaRegister DGU®].
- Authors: Bieler D, Franke AF, Hentsch S, Paffrath T, Willms A, Lefering R, Kollig EW, TraumaRegister DGU.
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Interpretation of fatal, multiple, and exiting gunshot wounds by trauma specialists.
- Authors: Collins KA, Lantz PE
- Issue date: 1994 Jan
- The role of clinical examination in excluding vascular injury in haemodynamically stable patients with gunshot wounds to the neck. A prospective study of 59 patients.
- Authors: Mohammed GS, Pillay WR, Barker P, Robbs JV
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Treating civilian gunshot wounds to the extremities in a level 1 trauma center: our experience and recommendations.
- Authors: Burg A, Nachum G, Salai M, Haviv B, Heller S, Velkes S, Dudkiewicz I
- Issue date: 2009 Sep