AuthorCarpenter, William T
JournalWorld Psychiatry : Official Journal of the World Psychiatric Association (WPA)
MetadataShow full item record
- How is substance use linked to psychosis? A study of the course and patterns of substance dependence in psychosis.
- Authors: Saddichha S, Sur S, Sinha BN, Khess CR
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- What is it like to take antipsychotic medication? A qualitative study of patients with first-episode psychosis.
- Authors: Gray R, Deane K
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Neuroleptic drugs in the treatment of acute psychosis: how much do we really know?
- Authors: Cohen BM
- Issue date: 1988
- Late onset radioiodine-induced hypothyroidism presenting with psychosis 14 years after treatment: a rare case.
- Authors: Er C, Sule AA
- Issue date: 2016 Apr