AuthorTisherman, Samuel A
PublisherElsevier Ireland Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14421
- Use of Mechanical Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Devices for Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest, 2010-2016.
- Authors: Kahn PA, Dhruva SS, Rhee TG, Ross JS
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 2
- Application of mechanical cardiopulmonary resuscitation devices and their value in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: A retrospective analysis of the German Resuscitation Registry.
- Authors: Seewald S, Obermaier M, Lefering R, Bohn A, Georgieff M, Muth CM, Gräsner JT, Masterson S, Scholz J, Wnent J
- Issue date: 2019
- The Effect of Implementing Mechanical Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Devices on Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Patients in an Urban City of Taiwan.
- Authors: Chen YR, Liao CJ, Huang HC, Tsai CH, Su YS, Liu CH, Hsu CF, Tsai MJ
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 31
- Mechanical chest compressions and simultaneous defibrillation vs conventional cardiopulmonary resuscitation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: the LINC randomized trial.
- Authors: Rubertsson S, Lindgren E, Smekal D, Östlund O, Silfverstolpe J, Lichtveld RA, Boomars R, Ahlstedt B, Skoog G, Kastberg R, Halliwell D, Box M, Herlitz J, Karlsten R
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 1
- Mechanical devices for chest compression: to use or not to use?
- Authors: Couper K, Smyth M, Perkins GD
- Issue date: 2015 Jun