Vaccinating Detained Migrants against SARS-CoV-2 - Preventing Another Tragedy.
JournalNew England Journal of Medicine
PublisherMassachusetts Medical Society
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14412
- Vaccinating undocumented migrants against covid-19.
- Authors: Teerawattananon Y, Teo YY, Lim JFY, Hsu LY, Dabak S
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 25
- Critical Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccination of Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants.
- Authors: Thomas CM, Osterholm MT, Stauffer WM
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 13
- Vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 of migrants and refugees, Jordan.
- Authors: Bellizzi S, Aidyralieva C, Alsawhala L, Al-Shaikh A, Santoro A, Profili MC
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 1
- Cultural competence in vaccine rollout: migrants would face difficulties accessing covid-19 vaccines.
- Authors: Waterman LZ
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 26
- Impact of COVID-19 on migrants and refugees.
- Authors: Balakrishnan VS
- Issue date: 2021 Aug