Listeria Meningitis: An Inconsistent Organism Causing an Inconsistent Disease.
JournalAmerican Journal of Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
- [Meningitis caused by Listeria monocytogenes in the patient with multiple myeloma].
- Authors: Pokrovskaia OS, Mendeleeva LP, Gribanova EO, Ustinova EN, Kliasova GA, Sharikova OA, Galstian GM, Iatskov KV, Varlamova EIu, Kaplanskaia IB
- Issue date: 2003
- Listeria and atypical presentations of Listeria in the central nervous system.
- Authors: Bartt R
- Issue date: 2000
- [Post colonoscopic Listeria monocytogenes meningitis in a patient with multiple myeloma during daratumumab-based therapy].
- Authors: Horikita F, Hashiguchi J, Nagashima T
- Issue date: 2020
- Listeria monocytogenes meningitis in the acquired immune deficiency syndrome--limitations of conventional typing methods in tracing a foodborne source.
- Authors: Ridgway EJ, Brown JM
- Issue date: 1989 Sep
- Successful treatment of refractory listeria meningitis and bacteremia with trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole in an immunocompetent child.
- Authors: Polat M, Kara SS, Tapısız A, Derinöz O, Çağlar K, Tezer H
- Issue date: 2016