Predictors of the start of declining eGFR in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
PublisherSAGE Publications Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe longitudinal eGFR levels of patients in the Hopkins Lupus Cohort were modelled by piecewise linear regression to evaluate the slope of different line segments. The slopes were classified into declining (≤-4 mL/min/1.73 m2 per year), stable (-4 to 4 mL/min/1.73 m2 per year), and increasing (≥4 mL/min/1.73 m2 per year) states. The transition rate between states and the impact of clinical parameters were estimated by a Markov model.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14368
- An integrated extrapolation of long-term outcomes in systemic lupus erythematosus: analysis and simulation of the Hopkins lupus cohort.
- Authors: Watson P, Brennan A, Birch H, Fang H, Petri M
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- A decrease in complement is associated with increased renal and hematologic activity in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Authors: Ho A, Barr SG, Magder LS, Petri M
- Issue date: 2001 Oct
- Blood ceramides as novel markers for renal impairment in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Authors: Patyna S, Büttner S, Eckes T, Obermüller N, Bartel C, Braner A, Trautmann S, Thomas D, Geiger H, Pfeilschifter J, Koch A
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Longitudinal changes in hematocrit in hypertensive chronic kidney disease: results from the African-American Study of Kidney Disease and Hypertension (AASK).
- Authors: Chen TK, Estrella MM, Astor BC, Greene T, Wang X, Grams ME, Appel LJ
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Outcome and predictors of kidney disease progression in Puerto Ricans with systemic lupus erythematosus initially presenting with mild renal involvement.
- Authors: Nieves-Plaza M, Ortiz AP, Colón M, Molina MJ, Castro-Santana LE, Rodríguez VE, Mayor AM, Vilá LM
- Issue date: 2011 Jun