Lazaris, Andreas C
Younis, Rania H
Nikitakis, Nikolaos G
JournalJournal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry
PublisherMedicina Oral S.L.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo our knowledge, only 11 additional cases of unicystic CA have been reported in the English-language literature. Although the exact clinical significance of unicystic morphology in CA is unknown, a tendency for occurrence within the context of multifocal tumors has been detected.
Rights/TermsCopyright: © 2021 Medicina Oral S.L.
Salivary Glands, Minor
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14362
- Multifocal canalicular adenoma of the minor labial salivary glands.
- Authors: Samar ME, Avila RE, Fonseca IB, Anderson W, Fonseca GM, Cantín M
- Issue date: 2014
- Canalicular adenoma: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical analysis of 67 cases with a review of the literature.
- Authors: Thompson LD, Bauer JL, Chiosea S, McHugh JB, Seethala RR, Miettinen M, Müller S
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Synchronous Multifocal Canalicular Adenomas.
- Authors: Sultan AS, Chang FS, Cooper T, Jessri M
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 5
- Clinical and histological features of multifocal canalicular adenomas of the upper lip.
- Authors: Siqueira CS, Fernandes KS, Vivas AP, Pinto Ddos S Jr, de Sousa SC
- Issue date: 2013 Sep-Oct
- Canalicular adenoma presenting as an asymptomatic swelling of the upper lip: a case report.
- Authors: Azevedo LR, Dos Santos JN, De Lima AA, Machado MA, Grégio AM
- Issue date: 2008 Jan 1