Medications in Post-Acute and Long-Term Care: Challenges and Controversies
AuthorSloane, Philip D
Brandt, Nicole J
Dharmarajan, T S
Hanlon, Joseph T
Koopmans, Raymond T C M
Laird, Rosemary D
Semla, Todd P
Tan, Edwin C K
JournalJournal of the American Medical Directors Association
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14334
- Halting Antipsychotic Use in Long-Term care (HALT): a single-arm longitudinal study aiming to reduce inappropriate antipsychotic use in long-term care residents with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia.
- Authors: Jessop T, Harrison F, Cations M, Draper B, Chenoweth L, Hilmer S, Westbury J, Low LF, Heffernan M, Sachdev P, Close J, Blennerhassett J, Marinkovich M, Shell A, Brodaty H
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Impact of a pharmacist-administered deprescribing intervention on nursing home residents: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Balsom C, Pittman N, King R, Kelly D
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Health Outcomes of Deprescribing Interventions Among Older Residents in Nursing Homes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Authors: Kua CH, Mak VSL, Huey Lee SW
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Perspectives of health professionals towards deprescribing practice in Asian nursing homes: a qualitative interview study.
- Authors: Kua CH, Mak VS, Lee SWH
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 11
- Perceptions of Nursing Facility Providers on the Utility of Deprescribing.
- Authors: Pruskowski J, Zarowitz BJ, Handler SM
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 1