Targeting chronic and evolving neuroinflammation following traumatic brain injury to improve long-term outcomes: insights from microglial-depletion models.
JournalNeural Regeneration Research
PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
MetadataShow full item record
- Microglial Depletion with CSF1R Inhibitor During Chronic Phase of Experimental Traumatic Brain Injury Reduces Neurodegeneration and Neurological Deficits.
- Authors: Henry RJ, Ritzel RM, Barrett JP, Doran SJ, Jiao Y, Leach JB, Szeto GL, Wu J, Stoica BA, Faden AI, Loane DJ
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 1
- Microglial-derived microparticles mediate neuroinflammation after traumatic brain injury.
- Authors: Kumar A, Stoica BA, Loane DJ, Yang M, Abulwerdi G, Khan N, Kumar A, Thom SR, Faden AI
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 15
- Interferon-β Plays a Detrimental Role in Experimental Traumatic Brain Injury by Enhancing Neuroinflammation That Drives Chronic Neurodegeneration.
- Authors: Barrett JP, Henry RJ, Shirey KA, Doran SJ, Makarevich OD, Ritzel RM, Meadows VA, Vogel SN, Faden AI, Stoica BA, Loane DJ
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 11
- Targeting microglial polarization to improve TBI outcomes.
- Authors: Nathalie M, Polineni Sp, Chin Cn, Fawcett D, Clervius H, Liz Maria QS, Legnay F, Rego L, Mahavadi Ak, Jermakowicz Wj, Lee Sw-T, Yokobori S, Gajavelli S
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 18
- Increased miR-124-3p in microglial exosomes following traumatic brain injury inhibits neuronal inflammation and contributes to neurite outgrowth <i>via</i> their transfer into neurons.
- Authors: Huang S, Ge X, Yu J, Han Z, Yin Z, Li Y, Chen F, Wang H, Zhang J, Lei P
- Issue date: 2018 Jan