The critical importance in identifying the biological mechanisms underlying the effects of racism on mental health.
JournalNeuropsychopharmacology : Official Publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
MetadataShow full item record
- Mental health care among blacks in America: Confronting racism and constructing solutions.
- Authors: Alang SM
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- [Racism and mental health].
- Authors: Kluge U, Aichberger MC, Heinz E, Udeogu-Gözalan C, Abdel-Fatah D
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Social Determinants of Health: the Impact of Racism on Early Childhood Mental Health.
- Authors: Berry OO, Londoño Tobón A, Njoroge WFM
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 12
- Stress and the Mental Health of Populations of Color: Advancing Our Understanding of Race-related Stressors.
- Authors: Williams DR
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Caregiver-perceived racial discrimination is associated with diverse mental health outcomes in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children aged 7-12 years.
- Authors: Cave L, Cooper MN, Zubrick SR, Shepherd CCJ
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 6