The critical importance in identifying the biological mechanisms underlying the effects of racism on mental health.
JournalNeuropsychopharmacology : Official Publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
MetadataShow full item record
- [Racism and mental health].
- Authors: Kluge U, Aichberger MC, Heinz E, Udeogu-Gözalan C, Abdel-Fatah D
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Stress and the Mental Health of Populations of Color: Advancing Our Understanding of Race-related Stressors.
- Authors: Williams DR
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Social Determinants of Health: the Impact of Racism on Early Childhood Mental Health.
- Authors: Berry OO, Londoño Tobón A, Njoroge WFM
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 12
- Exploring the mental health benefits of participation in an Australian anti-racism intervention.
- Authors: Kelaher M, Ferdinand AS, Paradies Y, Warr D
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 1
- Internalized racism and mental health among African-Americans, US-born Caribbean Blacks, and foreign-born Caribbean Blacks.
- Authors: Mouzon DM, McLean JS
- Issue date: 2017 Feb