The critical importance in identifying the biological mechanisms underlying the effects of racism on mental health.
JournalNeuropsychopharmacology : Official Publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
MetadataShow full item record
- Mental health care among blacks in America: Confronting racism and constructing solutions.
- Authors: Alang SM
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- [Racism and mental health].
- Authors: Kluge U, Aichberger MC, Heinz E, Udeogu-Gözalan C, Abdel-Fatah D
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Stress and the Mental Health of Populations of Color: Advancing Our Understanding of Race-related Stressors.
- Authors: Williams DR
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Caregiver-perceived racial discrimination is associated with diverse mental health outcomes in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children aged 7-12 years.
- Authors: Cave L, Cooper MN, Zubrick SR, Shepherd CCJ
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 6
- Racism as a Unique Social Determinant of Mental Health: Development of a Didactic Curriculum for Psychiatry Residents.
- Authors: Medlock M, Weissman A, Wong SS, Carlo A, Zeng M, Borba C, Curry M, Shtasel D
- Issue date: 2017