Bed Sharing in Toddlerhood: Choice Versus Necessity and Provider Guidelines.
JournalGlobal Pediatric Health
PublisherSAGE Publications Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
- Is parent-child bed-sharing a risk for wheezing and asthma in early childhood?
- Authors: Luijk MP, Sonnenschein-van der Voort AM, Mileva-Seitz VR, Jansen PW, Verhulst FC, Hofman A, Jaddoe VW, de Jongste JC, van IJzendoorn MH, Duijts L, Tiemeier H
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Infant bed-sharing: supporting parents to make an informed decision.
- Authors: Lavallee L, Scannell M
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 22
- Prevalence and Factors Associated With Safe Infant Sleep Practices.
- Authors: Hirai AH, Kortsmit K, Kaplan L, Reiney E, Warner L, Parks SE, Perkins M, Koso-Thomas M, D'Angelo DV, Shapiro-Mendoza CK
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Infant sleep location: associated maternal and infant characteristics with sudden infant death syndrome prevention recommendations.
- Authors: Fu LY, Colson ER, Corwin MJ, Moon RY
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- An 8 year study of risk factors for SIDS: bed-sharing versus non-bed-sharing.
- Authors: McGarvey C, McDonnell M, Hamilton K, O'Regan M, Matthews T
- Issue date: 2006 Apr