Special Issue: Molecular Research on Dental Materials and Biomaterials 2018.
JournalInternational Journal of Molecular Sciences
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWorldwide, populations of all ages suffer from oral diseases, disorders, pathological conditions of the oral cavity, and their impact on the human body. New dental materials and biomaterials, currently being introduced, under development, or envisioned, are expected to benefit the oral health status. These materials will provide a wide range of diverse functions, from promoting osteogenesis to bacterial biofilm formation inhibition.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14222
- Biomaterials in Relation to Dentistry.
- Authors: Deb S, Chana S
- Issue date: 2015
- Molecular, Cellular and Pharmaceutical Aspects of Biomaterials in Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. An Internationalization of Higher Education and Research Perspective.
- Authors: Wisniewska LM, Dohan Ehrenfest DM, Galindo-Moreno P, Segovia JD, Inchingolo F, Wang HL, Fernandes-Cruz M
- Issue date: 2017
- The oral cavity--a key system to understand substratum-dependent bioadhesion on solid surfaces in man.
- Authors: Hannig C, Hannig M
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Special Issue: Ti-Based Biomaterials: Synthesis, Properties and Applications.
- Authors: Jakubowicz J
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 5
- Recent advances of gold nanoparticles as biomaterial in dentistry.
- Authors: Bapat RA, Chaubal TV, Dharmadhikari S, Abdulla AM, Bapat P, Alexander A, Dubey SK, Kesharwani P
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 30