Determining the infectious potential of individuals with positive RT-PCR SARS-CoV-2 tests
JournalClinical Infectious Diseases : an Official Publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
- Predicting infectious SARS-CoV-2 from diagnostic samples.
- Authors: Bullard J, Dust K, Funk D, Strong JE, Alexander D, Garnett L, Boodman C, Bello A, Hedley A, Schiffman Z, Doan K, Bastien N, Li Y, Van Caeseele PG, Poliquin G
- Issue date: 2020 May 22
- Utility of Repeat Nasopharyngeal SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Testing and Refinement of Diagnostic Stewardship Strategies at a Tertiary Care Academic Center in a Low-Prevalence Area of the United States.
- Authors: Lepak AJ, Chen DJ, Buys A, Stevens L, Safdar N
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Sensitive detection and quantification of SARS-CoV-2 by multiplex droplet digital RT-PCR.
- Authors: de Kock R, Baselmans M, Scharnhorst V, Deiman B
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 26
- [Detection of severe acute respiratory syndrome probable patients' virus RNA in Hangzhou by using a two loci and a modified nested real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction].
- Authors: Ye R, Pan JC, Huang ZC, Wang H, Wang HQ, Wei DF, Xu K, Wen HG, Chen KK
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- Development and evaluation of an efficient 3'-noncoding region based SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) RT-PCR assay for detection of SARS-CoV infections.
- Authors: Houng HS, Norwood D, Ludwig GV, Sun W, Lin M, Vaughn DW
- Issue date: 2004 Sep 1