Postpartum depression and its association with intimate partner violence and inadequate social support in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Ketema, Daniel Bekele
JournalJournal of Affective Disorders
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe systematically searched international databases like PubMed, Web of Science, SCOPUS, CINAHL, PsycINFO, Google Scholar, Science Direct, and the Cochrane Library. All identified observational studies reporting the postpartum depression and or its predictors in Ethiopia were included. Two authors independently extracted all necessary data using a standardized data extraction format. The I2 statistics were used to assess the heterogeneity of the studies. A random-effects model was computed to estimate the pooled prevalence of postpartum depression and its associations with the selected predictors.
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2020 The Author(s). Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14180
- Intimate partner violence and associated factors among pregnant women in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Alebel A, Kibret GD, Wagnew F, Tesema C, Ferede A, Petrucka P, Bobo FT, Birhanu MY, Tadesse AA, Eshetie S
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 4
- Prevalence and determinants of antenatal depression among pregnant women in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Zegeye A, Alebel A, Gebrie A, Tesfaye B, Belay YA, Adane F, Abie W
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 29
- The role of intimate partner violence victimization during pregnancy on maternal postpartum depression in Eastern Ethiopia.
- Authors: Ashenafi W, Mengistie B, Egata G, Berhane Y
- Issue date: 2021
- Prevalence and determinants of diarrhea among under-five children in Ethiopia: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Alebel A, Tesema C, Temesgen B, Gebrie A, Petrucka P, Kibret GD
- Issue date: 2018
- Are interventions focused on gender-norms effective in preventing domestic violence against women in low and lower-middle income countries? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Semahegn A, Torpey K, Manu A, Assefa N, Tesfaye G, Ankomah A
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 1