From Intention to Action: Operationalizing AGA Diversity Policy to Combat Racism and Health Disparities in Gastroenterology.
AuthorCarr, Rotonya M
Quezada, Sandra M
Gangarosa, Lisa M
Abreu, Maria T
Serena, Thomas J
Omary, M Bishr
MetadataShow full item record
American Gastroenterological Association
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14163
- Editorial Comment: Diversity and Disparities in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Authors: Chu A, Poon S
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Diversity in gastroenterology in the United States: Where are we now? Where should we go?
- Authors: ASGE Membership and Diversity Committee., Day LW, Gonzalez S, Ladd AM, Bucobo JC, Pickett-Blakely O, Tilara A, Christie J
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Disparities Research, Disparities Researchers, and Health Equity.
- Authors: Carnethon MR, Kershaw KN, Kandula NR
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 21
- The State of Diversity in American Surgery: A Call to Action.
- Authors: Ellis DI, Khubchandani JA
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 1
- A Comprehensive Policy Framework to Understand and Address Disparities and Discrimination in Health and Health Care: A Policy Paper From the American College of Physicians.
- Authors: Serchen J, Doherty R, Atiq O, Hilden D, Health and Public Policy Committee of the American College of Physicians.
- Issue date: 2021 Apr