From Intention to Action: Operationalizing AGA Diversity Policy to Combat Racism and Health Disparities in Gastroenterology.
AuthorCarr, Rotonya M
Quezada, Sandra M
Gangarosa, Lisa M
Abreu, Maria T
Serena, Thomas J
Omary, M Bishr
MetadataShow full item record
American Gastroenterological Association
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14163
- Continuing the conversation in nursing on race and racism.
- Authors: Hall JM, Fields B
- Issue date: 2013 May-Jun
- Call to Action: Structural Racism as a Fundamental Driver of Health Disparities: A Presidential Advisory From the American Heart Association.
- Authors: Churchwell K, Elkind MSV, Benjamin RM, Carson AP, Chang EK, Lawrence W, Mills A, Odom TM, Rodriguez CJ, Rodriguez F, Sanchez E, Sharrief AZ, Sims M, Williams O, American Heart Association.
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 15
- Sites of institutional racism in public health policy making in New Zealand.
- Authors: Came H
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- We Need to Talk About Racism-In All of Its Forms-To Understand COVID-19 Disparities.
- Authors: Milner A, Franz B, Henry Braddock J
- Issue date: 2020
- Racism In My Medical Education.
- Authors: Ko M
- Issue date: 2020 Jun