Opinion: For now, it's unethical to use human challenge studies for SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development.
JournalProceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
PublisherNational Academy of Sciences
MetadataShow full item record
- Controlled Human Infection to Speed Up SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Development.
- Authors: Baay M, Neels P
- Issue date: 2021
- COVID-19 vaccines: ethical framework concerning human challenge studies.
- Authors: Calina D, Hartung T, Docea AO, Spandidos DA, Egorov AM, Shtilman MI, Carvalho F, Tsatsakis A
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Ethics and Professionalism on the Frontline: Controlled Human Infection Trials in COVID-19 Vaccine Development: Ethical Considerations.
- Authors: Lucido C
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Status of vaccine development for COVID-19.
- Authors: Mendes A
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 2
- COVID-19 vaccines: the importance of transparency and fact-based education.
- Authors: Cohen AF, van Gerven J, Burgos JG, de Boer A, Foucher RAM, Flore H, Teitelbaum Z, van Eden W, Webb A, Cremers S
- Issue date: 2020 Nov