Six ways to foster community-engaged research during times of societal crises
JournalJournal of Comparative Effectiveness Research
PublisherFuture Medicine Ltd.
MetadataShow full item record
Keywordcommunity-based participatory research (CBPR)
community-engaged research (CEnR)
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14111
- Advancing community-engaged research: increasing trustworthiness within community-academic partnerships.
- Authors: Mullins CD, Tanveer S, Graham G, Baquet CR
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Partnerships, Processes, and Outcomes: A Health Equity-Focused Scoping Meta-Review of Community-Engaged Scholarship.
- Authors: Ortiz K, Nash J, Shea L, Oetzel J, Garoutte J, Sanchez-Youngman S, Wallerstein N
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 2
- Convergence Despite Divergence: Views of Academic and Community Stakeholders about the Ethics of Community-Engaged Research.
- Authors: Hoover SM, Tiwari S, Kim J, Green M, Richmond A, Wynn M, Nisbeth KS, Rennie S, Corbie-Smith G
- Issue date: 2019 Spring
- Measuring Community-Engaged Research Contexts, Processes, and Outcomes: A Mapping Review.
- Authors: Luger TM, Hamilton AB, True G
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Establishing New Community-Based Participatory Research Partnerships using the Community-Based Participatory Research Charrette Model: Lessons from the Cancer Health Accountability for Managing Pain and Symptoms Study.
- Authors: Samuel CA, Lightfoot AF, Schaal J, Yongue C, Black K, Ellis K, Robertson L, Smith B, Jones N, Foley K, Kollie J, Mayhand A, Morse C, Guerrab F, Eng E
- Issue date: 2018