Six ways to foster community-engaged research during times of societal crises
JournalJournal of Comparative Effectiveness Research
PublisherFuture Medicine Ltd.
MetadataShow full item record
Keywordcommunity-based participatory research (CBPR)
community-engaged research (CEnR)
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14111
- Advancing community-engaged research: increasing trustworthiness within community-academic partnerships.
- Authors: Mullins CD, Tanveer S, Graham G, Baquet CR
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Convergence Despite Divergence: Views of Academic and Community Stakeholders about the Ethics of Community-Engaged Research.
- Authors: Hoover SM, Tiwari S, Kim J, Green M, Richmond A, Wynn M, Nisbeth KS, Rennie S, Corbie-Smith G
- Issue date: 2019 Spring
- Establishing New Community-Based Participatory Research Partnerships using the Community-Based Participatory Research Charrette Model: Lessons from the Cancer Health Accountability for Managing Pain and Symptoms Study.
- Authors: Samuel CA, Lightfoot AF, Schaal J, Yongue C, Black K, Ellis K, Robertson L, Smith B, Jones N, Foley K, Kollie J, Mayhand A, Morse C, Guerrab F, Eng E
- Issue date: 2018
- Proceedings of the 2017 Advancing the Science of Community Engaged Research (CEnR) Conference.
- Authors: Richmond A, Aguilar-Gaxiola S, Perez-Stable EJ, Menon U, Hughes-Halbert C, Watson KS, Greer-Smith R, Clyatt C, Tobin JN, Wilkins CH
- Issue date: 2019
- Using community-based participatory research and organizational diagnosis to characterize relationships between community leaders and academic researchers.
- Authors: Wang KH, Ray NJ, Berg DN, Greene AT, Lucas G, Harris K, Carroll-Scott A, Tinney B, Rosenthal MS
- Issue date: 2017 Sep