JournalTrauma Surgery & Acute Care Open
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
- The use of prosthetic grafts in complex military vascular trauma: a limb salvage strategy for patients with severely limited autologous conduit.
- Authors: Vertrees A, Fox CJ, Quan RW, Cox MW, Adams ED, Gillespie DL
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Management of secondary hemorrhage from early graft failure in military extremity wounds.
- Authors: Greer LT, Patel B, Via KC, Bowman JN, Weber MA, Fox CJ
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Treating civilian gunshot wounds to the extremities in a level 1 trauma center: our experience and recommendations.
- Authors: Burg A, Nachum G, Salai M, Haviv B, Heller S, Velkes S, Dudkiewicz I
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Infection and Complications After Low-velocity Intra-articular Gunshot Injuries.
- Authors: Nguyen MP, Reich MS, OʼDonnell JA, Savakus JC, Prayson NF, Golob JF Jr, McDonald AA, Como JJ, Vallier HA
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Outcomes Following Low-Energy Civilian Gunshot Wound Trauma to the Lower Extremities: Results of a Standard Protocol at an Urban Trauma Center.
- Authors: Abghari M, Monroy A, Schubl S, Davidovitch R, Egol K
- Issue date: 2015