Successful transfer of anti-SARS-CoV-2 immunity using convalescent plasma in an MM patient with hypogammaglobulinemia and COVID-19
Larragoite, Erin T
Spivak, Emily S
Spivak, Adam M
Blaylock, Robert C
Avila, Stephanie V
Hankey, Kim G
Martins, Thomas B
Slev, Patricia R
Mannuel, Heather D
Rapoport, Aaron P
PublisherAmerican Society of Hematology
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14102
- Three patients with X-linked agammaglobulinemia hospitalized for COVID-19 improved with convalescent plasma.
- Authors: Jin H, Reed JC, Liu STH, Ho HE, Lopes JP, Ramsey NB, Waqar O, Rahman F, Aberg JA, Bouvier NM, Cunningham-Rundles C, Mount Sinai Health System Convalescent Plasma Team.
- Issue date: 2020 Nov - Dec
- COVID-19 and SARS Coronavirus 2: Antibodies for the Immediate Rescue and Recovery Phase.
- Authors: Halstead SB, Akkina R
- Issue date: 2020
- Passive Immunity for Coronavirus Disease 2019: A Commentary on Therapeutic Aspects Including Convalescent Plasma.
- Authors: Lindholm PF, Ramsey G, Kwaan HC
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Antibody-dependent enhancement and COVID-19: Moving toward acquittal.
- Authors: Yager EJ
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 virus antibody levels in convalescent plasma of six donors who have recovered from COVID-19.
- Authors: Zhang L, Pang R, Xue X, Bao J, Ye S, Dai Y, Zheng Y, Fu Q, Hu Z, Yi Y
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 22