Incompletely Reported Important Methodological Details and Inaccurate Description of the Formulation That the Control Arms Received in a Gardasil Vaccine Trial
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14101
- Reply to Bourgeois et al., "Incompletely Reported Important Methodological Details and Inaccurate Description of the Formulation That the Control Arms Received in a Gardasil Vaccine Trial".
- Authors: Garland SM, Steben M
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 4
- Adjuvant-containing control arms in pivotal quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine trials: restoration of previously unpublished methodology.
- Authors: Doshi P, Bourgeois F, Hong K, Jones M, Lee H, Shamseer L, Spence O, Jefferson T
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of gardasil given concomitantly with Menactra and Adacel.
- Authors: Reisinger KS, Block SL, Collins-Ogle M, Marchant C, Catlett M, Radley D, Sings HL, Haupt RM, Garner EI, Protocol 025 Investigators.
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Gardasil 9 joins the fight against cervix cancer.
- Authors: Cuzick J
- Issue date: 2015
- An open-label, randomized, multicenter study of the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6/11/16/18) vaccine given concomitantly with diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, and poliomyelitis vaccine in healthy adolescents 11 to 17 years of age.
- Authors: Vesikari T, Van Damme P, Lindblad N, Pfletschinger U, Radley D, Ryan D, Vuocolo S, Haupt RM, Guris D
- Issue date: 2010 Apr