Genome Sequences of Four Shigella boydii Strains Representative of the Major S. boydii Clades
JournalMicrobiology Resource Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThere are four bacterial species in the genus Shigella that cause shigellosis or dysentery. Shigella boydii is one of the least studied Shigella species but has been shown to be separated into three phylogenomic clades. Here, we report four complete reference sequences of the S. boydii phylogenomic clades.
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2020 Sikorski et al.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/14045
- Genome diversity of Shigella boydii.
- Authors: Kania DA, Hazen TH, Hossain A, Nataro JP, Rasko DA
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Draft Genome Sequences of 72 Isolates from All Four Species of <i>Shigella</i>.
- Authors: Gangiredla J, Mammel MK, Lacher DW, Tartera C, Jackson SA, Patel IR, Elkins CA, Mukherjee A
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Prevalence of <i>Shigella boydii</i> in Bangladesh: Isolation and Characterization of a Rare Phage MK-13 That Can Robustly Identify Shigellosis Caused by <i>Shigella boydii</i> Type 1.
- Authors: Akter M, Brown N, Clokie M, Yeasmin M, Tareq TM, Baddam R, Azad MAK, Ghosh AN, Ahmed N, Talukder KA
- Issue date: 2019
- Research progress in Shigella in the postgenomic era.
- Authors: Peng J, Yang J, Jin Q
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- [The importance of Shigella boydii in shigellosis morbidity in the USSR].
- Authors: Solodovnikov IuP
- Issue date: 1990 Mar